Autoflower seeds are a great choice for first-time seed collectors looking to buy weed seeds in Australia.
If you live in a territory where cannabis is legal and would like to cultivate it, using autoflower seeds will be a great way to do it! Here are a few tips that can help you to get the most out of autoflowering seeds and why you should choose them.
Girl Scout Cookies
Gorilla Glue by ILGM
Bergman's Gold Leaf
Australian Female Autoflower Marijuana Seeds
Male cannabis plants are generally of very poor quality when it comes to effects, which means that it’s important to get female plants for your seeds. Male plants should only be used for breeding new strains. This will ensure that your plants are potent and not likely to cause side effects, such as headaches.
Why Should You Purchase Autoflower Seeds?
If you order autoflower marijuana seeds online, they’ll be shipped to you quickly, and they’re available at an affordable price. Autoflowering seeds are capable of flowering with purely natural light. That’s because the flowering cycle of autoflower cannabis seeds depends on the amount of time that has elapsed.
There Are Plenty Of Strains To Choose From
If you grow your own cannabis with autoflower cannabis seeds, there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to choose from a larger selection of strains than if you went to your local dispensary. This can be an important advantage for many people. Here are the different types of strain that you can choose from:
Sativa strains tend to produce an uplifting, energetic, and cerebral high. These strains tend to be best for daytime use, and they also can be beneficial for people who are struggling with depression in some cases. Here are a few examples of sativas:
- White Widow: White widow is one of the strongest cannabis strains you can choose, and it’s known for featuring an exceptionally large amount of THC.
- Green Crack: This strain is known for its potent and energetic effects, and it’s perfect for daytime use.
- Jack Herer: Jack Herer is one of the most common cannabis strains, and it’s known for producing potent effects. It also
Sativa Strains Tend To Be High In CBD And Low In THC
If you’re looking for a strain with a lot of CBD, that’s not what you’re going to find with sativa strains. CBD tends to moderate the side effects of THC, and it also has many health benefits of its own. However, sativa strains do contain a large amount of THC, which is why they tend to produce such strong cerebral effects.
Indica strains tend to be sedating and cause a strong couchlock effect. This makes them most well-suited for nighttime use, and they also have strong pain relieving properties. Also, if you have a problem with insomnia, an indica strain might be of benefit to you. These are a few examples of indica strains that you can choose from:
- Northern Lights: Northern lights is considered to be one of the best cannabis strains on the market, and it’s known for its powerful, euphoric, and sedating effects.
- Blue Mystic: Blue Mystic is another example of a pure indica strain, and it’s known for euphoric effects. It features a combination of high THC and CBD levels.
- O.G. Kush: This is one of the most popular indica strains, and it features euphoric and sedating effects.
Indica Strains Often Feature High CBD And THC Levels
In many cases, indica strains have a profile with fairly equal levels of THC and CBD. However, the specific CBD to THC ratio can vary significantly from one strain to another.
Hybrid strains produce effects that are somewhere between sativas and indicas. The specific effects of hybrid strains depends on the specific ratio of indica and sativa genetics and the specific genetics of the plant. While there are lots of hybrid strains to choose from, these are a few examples of them:
- Blue Dream: Blue dream has a slightly indica-dominant mix of genetics, and many people consider it to be among the best strains on the market.
- Gelato: This hybrid strain is known for producing extremely euphoric effects, and individuals who are using cannabis for anxiety and depression often get good results from this strain.
- Chemdog: This is another popular hybrid strain, and it’s known for producing strong euphoria.
Hybrid Strains Vary In Their Profile
Some hybrid strains tend to have a more sativa-like profile, but others tend to have a more indica-like profile. Often, hybrid strains are a great way to get the best of both worlds when it comes to the CBD content, THC content, and terpene profile.